Thursday, June 27, 2013

Final Reflection

Throughout the course of this class, I have gained a lot of respect for the teaching profession. I never knew quite exactly how much work went into preparing lesson plans. I have only seen the student side of the student-teacher relationship, and from this side it looks so much easier than it really is. All of the technology that has come about in the last few years to help teachers out is another neat thing that I have encountered.

Being an HTML snob, I never knew that there were such easier ways to make "webpages" either. Linking word documents is something that I never would have thought to do in a million years.

The next time I decide to mock somebody for going into elementary education, I will definitely think twice about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment